HOW TO MAKE YOUR PICTURES LOOK LIKE PROFESSIONAL SHOOTS.


Last month I went to Havana, Cuba it is a rich country in old buildings and beautiful passages that brings those colonial times but at the same time mixed with a new advanced technology of this world.
My main purpose of this post is to show how a simple picture can be edited making you look like a pro. It only takes a few a good picture, a few minutes on your PC or MAC and it will look like a professional photo.

This is the original picture. As you can see I shoot it from inside of the car. And it does not looks nothing special.

This are the steps to make it look like a professional picture
1.       Crop it to the area that you want to focus on.
2.       Add some color corrections based on what you want to show.
3.       Add a nice filter that defines your picture but trying to keep the originality and that natural look.
4.       Add the water mark.

This is the edited picture.

I always recommend to add the water mark to your photos it not only makes you look professional but it also prevent your pictures from been stolen or copyrighted by others. This is how to make your pictures look like professional pictures. 

I hope you find this useful please leave me comments what you think or if you have any questions I will be more than happy helping you.
© Rolando Photography 2013

6 comments:

  1. thanks alot it was really helpful keep it up and please post more tips!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. I am happy you found it helpful.

      Delete
  2. Can you pleas tell me what filter did you use???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good question. I used various filters but the main filter is "could tone" from the Adove Photoshop Lightroom 4.4 presets.

      Delete
  3. Wow, great pic! Cuba was well known for its American cars. Any pictures of a good old classic American built?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes we do. keep in touch with our blog for future posts

    ReplyDelete